Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all.

Things are not good here at the moment and I'm not even sure how to articulate what's going on or where I'm headed. Trying to get past the fear and the uncertainity, and hoping I'm wrong about what's going on. Life can change in an instant. That's always been true and yet it's always a surprise when it happens to you.

Hoping for a Happy New Year for me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. This doesn't sound good. I hope things work themselves out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Rose, I hope that you get through this difficulty safely. Sending you only good thoughts and wishes for a positive outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry... May the rest of your New Year go well!
    Happy New Year. :)

    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete