Friday, April 14, 2017
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Saturday, April 1, 2017
When I got home, I potted the plants I had bought this past Monday. These are the plants beforehand, since I didn't take an after photo yet.
More tulips have opened since last week.
Still reading lots, so much so that the librarians recognize me again, which I like. I've always loved the library, ever since I was little. And since I'm teaching Fahrenheit 451 to my Honors 10 class, I've been reminded of that. I had them listen to a podcast the NEA did for the novel that included an interview with Ray Bradbury discussing his love for the public library, and it was just wonderful.
Wishing you a wonderful week filled with books, friends, and other things you love.
Sunday, March 26, 2017
Sunday, March 19, 2017
- On Turpentine Lane, by Elinor Lipman
- Paris for One and Other Stories, by Jojo Moyes
- Pied Piper, by Nevil Shute
- A Town Like Alice, by Nevil Shute
- We Are All Made of Stars, by Rowan Coleman
- The Novel Habits of Happiness, by Alexander McCall Smith
- Stone Coffin, by Kjell Eriksson
- The Cold Cold Ground, by Adrian Mckinty