Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekend Plans

Yippee! It's the weekend!! I love the weekends!! All we have on the agenda is hanging around the house. The best kind of weekend, especially after the hustle and bustle of a busy week. Steve drove S back to school last weekend (three hours each way) and then had to turn around a day later to drive five hours north for work. So you know he's a little tired. My work week was good but tiring, so we're looking forward to the quiet. As a matter of fact, I think I'm skipping the heavy cleaning plan this weekend. Other than the basics, that is. And I mean basic.
I plan on reading, knitting, and more of the same.


Right now I have a pork loin in the oven with carrots, potatoes, onions, and celery in the pan as well. It's got about an hour to go, and then we'll have it to eat all weekend.


Oh and I just made $50 by selling a futon on craigslist. The woman came by right after I got home to pick it up.


Want to guess what I'm wearing now that she's gone? At 6 p.m. on a Friday?


That's right, my pajamas. Life is good.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Your supper looks good. And eating in your jammies - well you know that's got to be good.
    Isn't craigslist fun? We do a lot of selling that way. It's so easy.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm. I'm hungry.

    I'm jealous you're already in your jammies. I have 3.25 hours to go. Think I'll skein whats on the wheel and set the twist. That way I can start swatching for my Ravelympics project. Swatching ahead is allowed. I don't know if I want the yarn I spun to be a single or a two ply. Only swatching will tell.

    ReplyDelete