Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow!

It's snowing! This is the view from the sunroom at 6 a.m., after three hours of snow.



And this is the front yard.



Apparently we're supposed to get heavy snow all day today with an accumulation of six to ten inches. If you live in a snowy clime, this may not seem like much, but to us it's HUGE!!

I don't have to be anywhere until Tuesday (no way will we have our in-service day at school on Monday) so as long as the power doesn't go out (we have above ground lines so it's a real possibility), I will be happy, happy, happy.

Can you imagine not being a reader or a knitter? Luckily, I'm both!! I have a stack of library books (plus my bookshelves) and a pile of yarn, as well as a couple of projects in the works. And three days to enjoy them. Hope you have a good weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. Long weekend! And snow to play in...or watch from the sunroom. How great is that? Have a lovely cozy time.

    ReplyDelete