Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Friday, January 7, 2011

The Longest Week

The first week back at school after Christmas break is always tough, but this felt like the longest week of my life. Two fights in the cafeteria didn't help much. Thank goodness the week is over though. I ended up taking a sick day on Wednesday and spent much of it sleeping; I'm still not completely over the virus, but it is on its way out. The root canal tooth is aching a little again, but the endodontist appointment is Monday, so hopefully that will finish it up.

Anyway, this week has kicked my intentions out the window for now. I've been less than kind and as for the creativity, not so much going on there either. The bright spot was Jane's post that linked to this and this, both of which are exactly what I needed to read today! Thank you, Jane!

2 comments:

  1. And that's why my new iPhone went back in to the store. Thanks for those links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry that you aren't feeling well! hope you are resting up this weekend - and staying warm. It's snowing right now and super cold out! the good news is that there are still 51 weeks left in the year to be creative and to create!

    i loved jane's post too.

    ReplyDelete