Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Friday, December 3, 2010

TGIF

I had a great week, but I'm so glad it's Friday and NOT a class weekend. Plus it's still brisk outside, which puts me in such an energized and happy mood. I walked a bit downtown after work; since I couldn't make it home before dark, I took advantage of the holiday lighting for my breath of fresh air. And now I'm home listening to some great Christmas music!! All five discs of it (thank you, honey!)

Totally ripped this off of Ann & Kay's blog, but there may be one or two of you that don't read theirs and I do not want you to miss this hilarity! Happy weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I'm still trying to figure out how they did it.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete