Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday

Still enjoying the look of a little snow around here.
Amidst all of my whining about my teeth the past few days I forgot to share the good news about the gifted class I took: I made an A+! Very happy about it.


I am feeling a bit better today, thanks to the drug cocktail of Vicodin and prescription Motrin. Steve and I did a little book buying at a library sale, went for breakfast, then walked a bit around downtown, buying a few little gifts. Now he's gone to do a good deed for my niece and I'm planning to make a few gift bags from the always inspiring SouleMama. I don't plan to wrap everything in them, but maybe if they are well received, I can begin an ongoing collection of them. I do know that my oldest has rejected them; she said she likes the act of tearing off the gift paper, even if it's recycled newspaper wrapping.


Photos later, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. .........and well done on the A+!

    ReplyDelete