Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sheets, Sweaters, and Random Thoughts

I finished cutting out the wool squares and I'm looking forward to playing with the arrangement.

I've also been wanting to do something with my collection of thrifted sheets and instead of just hoarding them.  Now I have two different project ideas:  this from PurlBee and this from whipup.  

I still haven't shared some of my Christmas gifts, so I'll have to work on remedying that. My oldest, Meredith, gave me a bunch of knitting and crafting books that she had in her collection.  In addition, she gave me a gorgeous skein of Malabrigo yarn and a handmade button from Kate Davies' wool!  Isn't that awesome?



Stephanie gave me a handmade bar of soap, cause she knows how much I love good soap.  It smells yummy!   It's in a yarn basket now, but I'll use it soon.  And Melissa gave me a book by Eric Carle, a children's author we all loved when the girls were little. 


I started my weekend off by taking a bath and getting into my pajamas as soon as I got home from work.  Oh, and I ate some Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch ice cream while reading a book.  Hope your weekend is just as decadent!  



No comments:

Post a Comment