Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday

Steve and I took a short walk on the beach today.  Although it was windy and brisk, the sun was bright, which made it quite pleasant.

 

I thought the sand had an interesting look, probably due to the wind.

 And someone posted this on Facebook, and I wanted to share it here.  It's been a tough week and I thought I could use the reminder.

Hope your weekend is a peaceful one. 

2 comments:

  1. I hope the upcoming week is a peaceful one. In my neck of the woods, we're due!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have a brisk wind to blow those troubles away. Hope your walk did the trick!
    Your photos gave me an idea to get out and enjoy our beach today. Not quite as inviting as yours though!

    ReplyDelete