Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Monday, January 30, 2012

Miscellaneous Minutiae

It was kind of hectic this morning, so I didn't get a chance to get to the beach until after I got home this afternoon.  I love the long shadows; it's so different from the morning light.

 I saw this over at Pinterest and thought it might be helpful, even with my lightweight digital camera.  Anyone else seen it?  Apparently it's for sale as a poster.

 This is the progress on my Honey Cowl.  I think this yarn is a good match for this pattern; the color is muted enough that it doesn't overpower the stitch pattern, don't you think?

 Still watching The Good Wife on Netflix.  When I'm not watching Downton Abbey, that is.

4 comments:

  1. The cowl is looking lovely. I need a project with phat yarn and phatter needles! I'm still working with US size one needles. SHoot me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! # 5 needles seem small to me as it seems I usually use sevens! Good luck with your new plans/transition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My camera has all those settings but I almost always put it on automatic. I don't get that stuff at all.

    I love the colors in your cowl...they remind me of a summer sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there's one thing I miss about living in the U.S. it's Netflix. The Canadian version has a very, very limited selection. You are so lucky. How do you feel about Season 2 of Downton? I've been disappointed. The story seems to be moving too quickly for my taste, without sufficient development. The clothes are still great, though.

    ReplyDelete