Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hipstamatic

I found some photos on my hipstamatic app last night.  The pictures of Melissa and Meredith were taken over Christmas break at my favorite coffee shop.  Melissa was playing with her new Christmas gift,

and Meredith was knitting.  Borjo's is a coffee shop on the ODU campus, which may be why I like it so much. Sadly, it wasn't there when I was a student, but I'm making up for now, as I usually go there about once a week.  The guy in the background is sitting in my favorite chair:  red leather and the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in.  If I ever find out where they bought it, I'm buying one.

 This photo is a result of playing around with another app; looks kind of cool, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh...that beach photo is so pretty.

    The red chair love reminded me of a visit to our local coffee place. I was thinking the same thing about their leather chairs just yesterday. I wonder if there is a big box store just full of comfy leather chairs?

    ReplyDelete