Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Sunday, October 24, 2010

Autumn Goodness

Wow, what a gorgeous fall weekend it was around here. We had Stef home on fall break, so we had Linds & Jon over for dinner last night. We bought two roast chickens and I made baked macaroni and cheese, sauteed spinach and garlic, yeast rolls, and pumpkin cupcakes for dessert. I think I ate too much, but it was so yummy.



Today, in between getting a LOT of school work done, I was able to put together five jars of cookie mix, from a tutorial over at The Crafty Nest. They look so pretty.


I didn't make it to the beach, which was a shame, but I did spend a little time knitting on the deck. I am loving this sweater! I'm on the fifth color already! So much fun, this one is.


This week is shaping up to be another crazy, meeting-filled week, with the added bonus of completing my presentation for Saturday's class. Oh well, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. Or so I've heard.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the presentation!

    I love the colors in the sweater. Pinks and greens look so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little cardi is going to be gorgeous. I love the colors and the use of the pink against the green. It's exactly my plan for the mittens I'm making. The pink/purple for the cuffs and the green for the mitts. The pink is spun, but you inspire me to sit at the wheel and start spinning the green!

    I hope the week speeds by for you.

    ReplyDelete