Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Clear Liquids

Today is the "clear liquids" day of my week, in preparation for my procedure. It'll get a lot worse right around 5 p.m. today when I have to injest an ungodly amount of laxative. I promise, no more details. Oh well, the upside is I'm not making dinner tonight.




In better news, I have photos of knitting. This is the baby sweater that's nearly done. I worked on it last night while watching a dvd of The Nanny Diaries. The parts of the movie I got to see were pretty good, although the library copy of the dvd skipped so much I felt as if I was watching a condensed version. Kind of like the Reader's Digest dvd of the movie.
And then I got bored and worked on the cowl. The one I started yesterday. Only four rows in, so it's fresh and new.

I think this brings my WIP count up to sixteen or so. Crazy.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your colonoscopy! It will be over before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater is adorable and I can't wait to see the cowl all done!

    Golytely is a damn lie. There is no going "light" with that stuff. I think we should round up the person who named this stuff and t.p. him or her. Fitting.

    Word verification: weasel. Uh-huh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in fear of two things: root canals and colonoscopies! I wish you courage and a speedy and painless procedure!

    I have at least 16 WIPs, though I refuse to count. I'm afraid the stress of finding out would drive me to cast on something new!

    ReplyDelete