Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Monday, December 12, 2011

I May Need a Little Help. . . .

I have fallen down the rabbit hole into iPad world. I just spent 50 minutes on the phone with apple to tell them either I received a defective keyboard or a foreign language keyboard. At any rate, I am sending it back and I'm going to wait until after Christmas to decide if I really need one. Meanwhile, I'm trying to navigate blogging from my new toy. Which means the pile of gifts aren't wrapping themselves. But I am doing a little knitting, thank goodness. I started a Gaptastic cowl using some stashed baby grande alpaca. The Jared Flood cap is on hold for now, but I do plan on returning to it, just as soon as I have some time to focus on it. For now, it's back to Words with Friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. There is a group on Rav that can probably help you with your keyboard. I don't know anything about ipads, but some geek there will. Just look at my groups on my homepage there and you'll see it. Knit Different, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge Apple fan, but I've heard that their customer service is horrible.

    I've been eying the Kindle Fire but that's getting some bad reviews; sounds like I should wait for the next generation,

    ReplyDelete