Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gifting

I want to make sure I show off some of the lovely gifts that were given and received around our house this year.  Needless to say, handmade and yarns gifts were much loved.  Also my wonderfully addicting iPad is a fabulous addition to my hobby life.  We had lots of thrifted gifts under the tree this year, even more than usual.  I don't know why they are such fun, but we do love finding and receiving them.  I think my best thrifted find was a gorgeous silk kimono style robe that I gave to Meredith.  Thankfully it was too small for me or else I may not have been able to give it up, it was that wonderful.



But for now, I'll keep posting photos of my houseguests.  This is Ollie, looking slightly peeved at the amount of photographs being taken of her.  

A lovely shot of Stephanie, taken yesterday; she's wearing the Gaptastic cowl I made for her.  




Wasn't it another beautiful day?  I can't believe this weather; other than Tuesday, every day has looked this lovely, which has meant long walks on the beach.  Hopefully the walking is helping to balance out all the extra eating I've done this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment