I'm supposed to tell seven interesting things about myself, which is difficult for me for some reason.
- I was a LaLeche League Leader for four years.
- I earned my college degree and began teaching middle school at age 37. Late bloomer.
- I used to want to be a librarian. So much so that when I was little, I set up a lending library for the kids in my neighborhood and "checked" my books out to them. Not that many took me up on it, but still, I set up the system.
- I would love to own a knitting and book store.
- I lived in Bristol, England for one month as part of a university partnership/teacher exchange program, and would have stayed if I didn't already have children.
- I met my husband through an internet dating website and found out our children already knew each other, as they all went to the same high school.
- I talk to my parents every day. (My husband thinks this is rare.)
- I still talk to a friend I've known since we were nine years old, even though we only lived in the same state for three years.
If you don't feel like it, don't worry about it. But if you do, here are the rules:
- Paste the award on your blog.
- Tell 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Link to me.
- Nominate and link to 7 or 8 other blogs.
- Leave a comment on the nominated blogs to let them know.
Thanks again Bea and SeaWitch!