Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Saturday, December 19, 2009

Saturday

My husband and S made it home last night about 11 p.m., safe, sound, and happy.

My daughter, M2, left B-burg this morning at 4 a.m. and made it to her dad's house around 1 p.m.

That will be good enough for right now.

Thanks so much Rudee and Stephanie for your kind words and thoughts. It really means a lot to me. Now I'm going to go take a nap, for I was out in the shopping madness for a couple of hours and I'm all tuckered out.

Oh and the snow? We are the only area in the state without snow. Bay effect.

1 comment:

  1. At least they made it home safely. Though it would be pretty to have a little snow, I'd say you're blessed to have missed the brunt.

    ReplyDelete