Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Saturday, November 17, 2012

Autumn Leaves

Yes, we still have leaves here in southeastern Virginia, and I'm still marveling at the gorgeous colors.
 

 

The top three photos were taken earlier this week, when the skies were gray, and the one of the ginkgo tree below, was taken today.

The Norfolk Tide, our city's light rail, and the McArthur Memorial dome, taken today when I was downtown. Such a pretty Saturday.

I also managed to finish one sock, and buy some yarn to make a shrug; Plymouth Yarn Company's Top Down Jacket 1756, in periwinkle blue (64). Hoping to finish by Thanksgiving, as it only takes four skeins of the Baby Alpaca Grande.

 

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rose. I loved in Lynchburg for 18 months ages ago. I remember it as the most beautiful Autumn I had ever seen. The colors were amazing.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete