Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Thursday, July 12, 2012

What a Treat

I spent a delightful couple of hours hanging out with Deborah, aka Caffeine Girl, today. Since we're both teachers and knitters, we talked shop while working on our respective shawls. It was such a treat. Afterwards, I met my sweet husband for a lunch date, then ran a couple of errands, including having tea with my mom. I picked up ten bags of mulch, and after Steve left to go play tennis, I got to work in the yard.

 

I put down new edging, to keep the mulch from washing away, then started dumping the bags.

 

The edging on these two sections was put in last year, so I just added mulch.

 

It may not be perfect, but it sure looks a lot better. Next up, painting the porch, (check out Rudee's!) although it will have to wait, since I'll be out of town next week. Thank goodness, because I'm getting pretty tired!

 

1 comment:

  1. Toting and lifting ten bags would certainly make me tired! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete