Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Monday, March 28, 2011

Bonnets! Baby Bonnets!

Woot again!! I won a bonnet ebook from the talented and generous Larissa over at stitchmarker!! I love her feather and fan bonnet. If you've never made it, you should. It's the sweetest little bonnet ever. I have just one teensy problem: I accidently deleted it from my email without opening it, thinking it was spam!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed she forgives me and emails it again. Here's the first feather and fan bonnet I did; it's so pretty, even before I added the white ribbon (which apparently I never took a photo of).

Please forgive me Larissa!



Edited to add: Turns out I flipped out too fast; I hadn't deleted the ebook after all!! It's safely downloaded, and let me tell you, it's gorgeous!!!! Thanks again, Larissa! Now I get to make some more beautiful designs. I'll write more about this lovely book soon! Meanwhile, want one of your very own?? Check out this blog and giveaway!!

2 comments:

  1. Rose, thank you for the compliment over at my blog, yes I am the photographer, and Larissa's sister. Your bonnet is adorable. You are very talented! Don't the bonnets have just the most wonderful, magical charm about them?! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the book! Your bonnet is wonderful - love feather and fan.

    Loved reading about your step daughters wedding and seeing your beautiful family. Love how close you all are and how much all the kiddos enjoy and appreciate their time with one another + you and steve. so inspiring to a mama like myself! you have every reason to be a proud mom.

    the painting above my couch was my first ebay purchase six years ago. It's by an artist named Yehan, who now seems to be back in china and somewhat famous as he only sells prints on ebay and not the actual paintings. I love it too and it was a total steal at $200.

    ReplyDelete