Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Science Strategy

So I had to use some new strategies in my science class for my gifted class project, and I loved this one! It's called a Bloom's Ball because you assign tasks using the Bloom's Taxonomy verbs to guide students to higher level thinking. Each student had to create four panels, then work in groups of three to assemble their balls and present them to the class. They loved it!! Here are some of the results.








Aren't they cool looking?

2 comments:

  1. Gifted students usually respond well to a gifted teacher, which obviously, you are! What an awesome project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like so much fun. I can tell that the students were really inspired.

    We're reading the graphic novel Maus, and some of my students can't put it down! It's so nice to see them inspired.

    ReplyDelete