Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Poetry

Almost forgot! Going to see Taylor Mali tonight. He's one of the four poets participating in the 9th Annual Literary Festival that Tidewater Community College is hosting. Steve's being a dear and going with me as a labor of love.

Here's an example of one of his pieces:



Hope he's as good in person as he is in that clip; I've never been to a poetry performance before, so I really don't know what to expect. But it's free and I've got nothing to lose, so. . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! hope you two enjoy it. LOVE all your "walks on the beach" photos. Although I don't want my kiddos to ever leave, when they do I plan to live your life - really, i've already told my husband all about it. we're off to va beach for a few days. Enjoy the rest of your days off!

    ReplyDelete