Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Thursday, November 17, 2011

Leaves & News!

Still loving the color of fall around here. This picture was taken on Sunday; Steve and I took a walk through East Beach, an upscale neighborhood two miles down the road from us.



I photographed this gorgeous ginko tree on Tuesday. The burst of color caught my eye as I was driving past it and I made a u-turn so I could stop and take a picture.






The tree is in a cemetary not too far from our house; the color was simply amazing.







Exciting! I was featured on this blog today!

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous tree. Sometime this week, most of the leaves came down and now when I look up at the sky, it's mostly through the naked trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingko trees are very popular here as city sidewalk trees. I guess they don't make the big root issues that the huge shade trees made. They have such an interesting color in the fall, don't they?

    Congratulations on the blog feature...that's a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete