Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!!

My mom, on the day she found out she was expecting me, me, at ten months of age,




my first born daughter, Meredith, around age five,








and Melissa, my youngest daughter, at age twenty.





The years go by so fast.







I am so grateful for my mom and my girls, my stepdaughters, my sister, and my nieces, as well as all the other women in my life.






Have a lovely day.







5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Rose. The years do go by quickly. Can you remember waiting for all those little milestones with the babies? Only to wish them little again when they're all grown up?
    Not that I would ever really wish to change a thing. It's all wonderful. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose, I bet they are grateful for you.
    Happy Mother's Day,
    MEredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post. It's amazing that you have a photo of your parents when they had just found out that you were on your way!

    I had a hectic, but nice, Mother's Day -- hope you did, too (nice, not hectic!).

    ReplyDelete