Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Thursday, February 18, 2010

Taking Off

After a fast three day work week, I'm flying up to NYC tomorrow to meet up with my oldest daughter. She's going to show me around her campus and then we're going on a yarn crawl. I've got some birthday present money to spend, even though I obviously don't need anything. I just finished packing my carry-on bag and I'm hoping the Olympic sweater project passes security. I checked the TSA website and it looks okay. I normally don't try to take metal circulars but I don't want to pass up the chance to work on my sweater. A sock project is in my purse just in case I run into a problem. I can't imagine what it would be like if I had nothing to knit.



Steve and I have been watching the Olympics; loved the women's skiing and the speed skating, don't get snowboarding so much. Although you gotta love Shawn White's exuberance.



I'll fly back on Sunday night. Hope you have a good weekend!

3 comments: