Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Thursday, August 29, 2013

Double Fun

Babies are sweet, therefore twin babies are twice as sweet. These two are the twin sons of a young friend of mine and the recipients of the blankets I knit this summer. Garrett and Holden; adorable, aren't they?

And here they are, wrapped up in their new blankets, and being held by their uncle and mom.

Time for me to visit again. I need some more sweetness.

 

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable.
    Love the blankets.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do hope Holden was named for the protagonist in The Catcher in the Rye! Even if he wasn't, it's still a great name; they both are. I'm a big fan of babies--the holding, the rocking, the smooching--all of it. Can't get enough of 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are extra cute in their matching blankets!

    ReplyDelete