Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Transcontinental Shawlette

 

 

Loved making this Shawlette from Kate Jackson's book! I used ToshSock in Baltic and the colors in this yarn are stunning.

 

Also made the Horizon Shawlette a month or two ago and loved it too! Such a great book; check it out if you get the chance.

 

 

 

And guess who paddle boarded today? That's right, me! Thank goodness no photos were taken as I'm still learning and not very graceful. But oh what fun! Can't wait to do it again!

 

2 comments:

  1. Your shawls are so beautiful. I would love to try paddle boarding, there is a place very close to me so maybe I will give it a go.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and gorgeous colors! A summer for learning new things! If you can believe it, I just learned how to play bocce.

    ReplyDelete