Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Saturday, May 18, 2013

Miscellaneous May

I haven't been feeling well lately, but wanted to share some photos. Stephanie and Melissa went with me to Greek Fest today, for some yummy food. I thought it was cute how similar their clothes were!

 

 

My Dutch irises are blooming.

The straw/hay bale garden is coming along.

Gracie continues to nap often, but I found out she is afraid of our ceiling fan when it gets turned on.

And my dad turned 76 and still looks great! I think Melissa gets her photogenic-ness from him, don't you?

These farmer's market eggs made me happy; not only brown and white, but a beautiful pale blue! And the yolks were an amazingly rich golden color. Delicious, too.

Have a happy week!

 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better today.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, hope you are feeling better. I looks like a great weekend. You have so much family around you! I love Dutch irises! Your dad does look great. You are in love with your little Gracie -- and who can blame you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you're not feeling well.

    Your dad is adorable. He looks like he gives great hugs.

    ReplyDelete