Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring's First Saturday

I made it a priority to get to the beach this morning, even taking my chair, a book, and some knitting, so I would stay awhile.

 

Still working on the latest Honey Cowl, using one skein of Dragonfly Fibers.

While I was there, I even saw a lone dolphin swimming by me, very close to the shoreline.

 

I also took a daylight photo of the Horizontal Rib Scarf I finished this week. Wow, this baby is long. I could have easily cast on 100 fewer stitches.

 

 

Of course no one will be wearing it any time soon, as the temperatures have in the upper seventies and even hit 88 the other day. In March, for pete's sake!

Happy Saturday!

 

4 comments:

  1. We had a hot spell here, too, but have finally taken a step back to sweater (and shawl) weather.

    Enjoy the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find your beach photos so relaxing! What is it about water views that do this for us? You may have inspired me to try the honey cowl pattern. Love the colourway you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you're ready for the fall. I love that colorway and I don't even like brown that much. Unless it's chocolate, of course :)

    Your beach shots have me wishing. It's just beginning to feel like spring here - there's still a lot of snow in the mountains. I just won't look.

    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beach shots.

    It was even in the 80s here this past week. Crazy weather. Kind of scary!

    ReplyDelete