Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Monday, March 19, 2012

Knitting & Other Randomness

I don't know why, but I am really enjoying my knitting lately. I don't know if it's because of my 2012 Project plans or because I've been listening to the Stash and Burn podcasts, but I feel like my needles are on fire! Of course, I should show some knitting, but I'll save that for another post.

 

Steve and I took a walk on the beach this afternoon. The weather was simply beautiful. Steve carried a piece of driftwood back and we put it in one of the flower beds, right next to a flourishing sage plant.


Our walk was nice and relaxing, more of a stroll really. This is when daylight savings makes sense to me.

 

Love the blue and gold in this photo.

Before I went home, I met Melissa at Panera Bread, where she was hanging out. I snapped this photo of her as she was talking to a friend's parents. Just thought she looked cute!

 

Hope the rest of my week is as nice as today was!

 

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures and post brought a smile to my face. Light, warmth and love are contagious. Happy teaching, knitting and walking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment! Glad you enjoyed the post.

      Delete
  2. The blue and gold photo might be my fave of all your beach photos. You're so lucky to have the ocean close by.

    ReplyDelete