Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Let's have some knitting content, shall we?  Although the colors aren't true, this is the green and purple Tulips sweater I started on Sunday.  I'm already at the arm divide, so it's coming along nicely.  I don't think the colors are as pretty as I had envisioned, but they're not bad.

 

The Honey Cowl would have been done by now, but the sweater has distracted me.  I really love how the colors are looking in this and can't wait to finish it and see how it looks.

 On my way back from the beach this morning, I surprised this little fellow.

 

I followed him as he jumped from the fence, to the gate, and through the flower bed,

 

until he finally found safety up the tree.

 The seagulls were out along the shore.

 And doesn't the sunlight look interesting in this photo?  I'm going to have to start getting up earlier if I want to catch the sunrise, since it's coming up earlier every day.  

 One more work day for me this week, which is a good thing, since I've been a bit cranky this week.  Pretty sure no one will miss me on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely knitting and lovely beach pictures. Have a great day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice that an earlier sunrise also means a later sunset?
    I love that Honey Cowl.

    ReplyDelete