Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Birthday, the Beach, and a Baby Sweater (or Two)

 We had the "kids" over for Andrew's birthday this past Sunday and they all played Night Sky Monopoly, the astronomy nerd version.  It was so much fun watching and listening to them.  The empty pink chair to the left of the photo was my knitting and listening spot.

I overslept this morning and didn't take my beach walk until after work.  It was a nice bridge to the evening, although the light is much prettier in the morning.

 

 I've started another knitting project; the Striped Cardi from 60 Quick Baby Knits, in blue and green.  I really want to make the Seed Stitch Cardi, but I think I'll do that in a heathered green I have.  I still need to finish the Tulips sweater, but it looks so big that I've lost interest for now.  Of course, I should be doing homework, but no need to panic.  Yet.

1 comment:

  1. I love that piece of sea glass all alone on the sand. Such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete