Anyway here is my list, which probably proves that I tend to be a bit compulsive at times (feel free to mock or pity).
From the coat closet:
- Cinnamon broom that no longer smells of cinnamon
- Net bag that held cinnamon pinecones
- Orange acrylic cardigan
- Navy cardigan
- one pair of tennis shoes
- one pair of sandals
- one pair of too small shoes
- Guggenheim program book
- physician survey form, never mailed
- some weird plastic promotional paper cutter
- "gold" bracelet, circa 1980
- ten books
- four magazines
- plastic Christmas storage jar
- fifteen wine "corks" that aren't really cork
- one box of gingerbread "tea"
- twenty small paper bags
- two plastic storage containers
- three empty spaghetti sauce jars
- one set of clear plastic shower curtain rings
- Four bags of hotel shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap. (sending these to Mere)
- Five pairs of socks
- Twenty pairs of underwear
- one bra
- five tubes of hotel lotion
- one half slip
- Five music cds
I put the things that weren't thrown out into the trunk of my car and dropped them off at the thrift store. I didn't even count the three large bags of stuff that were already in the trunk from the purging I did a couple of weeks ago!
Oddly enough, the two items on my list that I didn't do were knitting related! I'm making up for that now though, so all is well. Since most of the snow melted today, I'll be back at work tomorrow. I am so grateful I had today though, since I have class tomorrow night after work and then all day on Saturday, so it won't feel like much of a weekend to me. Hope you have a good one!