I'm hoping I have finally solved my blogging issues. I deleted and reinstalled the Blogsy app, and I can access my photos again.
We finally got our heater repaired, which saved us some money but as we know, nature abhors a vacuum, which meant something else needed to break down. So I spent the weekend mopping up after our water heater died, and the money we saved by repairing the heater instead of replacing it was used up in buying and installing a new hot water heater. I guess I shouldn't complain, but man, we have had our share of house issues this fall.
I made an apple pie for Thanksgiving using the all butter recipe from Smitten Kitchen and I've got to say, this may be the prettiest pie I've ever made!
My Lisa Souza purchase, which I plan to use for a Nymphaldeia shawl. Not sure when I'll start it but I think it'll be beautiful.
Sunday Shawl blues.............
2 hours ago