Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Friday, October 28, 2011

Random Words, No Photos

Another busy week, but not quite as crazy as last week. I'm struggling to find a little creativity every day, but I think I'm using it up at school. Which is okay.

Working on log cabin squares of Noro because that is all my brain can handle; oddly enough, I even manage to mess those up, but who cares, really? I've decided it'll work out no matter what.

Steve is taking me out of town tomorrow for an early anniversary getaway; it's a surprise destination. All I know is we're headed north for a night and that sounds great to me.

The weather turned chilly last night and it's downright blustery tonight. I stopped at the library on my way home and I swear there were gale force wind speeds coming off of the Bay. I love that my neighborhood library faces the water. I'll take photos the next time I'm there.

Hope your weekend is a good one.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't get caught in the snow we hear is headed toward the east coast. Will you knit in the car?

    ReplyDelete