Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Sunday, May 4, 2014

Yarn Weekend

My three friends and I had a fabulous weekend at Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival. The weather was perfect and we had no reason not to stay there all day, so that's exactly what we did. There was yarn bombing all over the grounds.

Isn't this a great collection?

 

 

I finally bought a skein of yarn from Seacolors; I love their muted, yet beautiful colors.

On the way home today, we decided to stop at Looped, in DC.

And we wrapped up the weekend at Fibre Space, in Alexandria, where they had a Brooklyn Tweed trunk show. All in all, a perfect knitter's weekend. Next time, I'll show you my purchases!

 

4 comments:

  1. I can't think of a better way to spend my precious weekend, so glad you had fun.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the llamas! More pictures! you all look cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO envious! You make me feel nostalgic for my days in DC, when the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival was only 40 minutes from my front door. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I bought Seacolours at Rhinebeck!

    ReplyDelete