Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Monday, April 15, 2013

Stitches

Got my stitches out today. My students were rambunctious today, the internet at school wasn't working, which messed up my plans, and I was a bit crabby, probably because I couldn't get to sleep until very late last night. Luckily, we are all forgiving of each other and tomorrow is another day.

 

I need to follow the advice of Gracie and take more naps.

My oldest daughter is getting married this summer and she sent me the pattern she's planning to use for her wedding dress. She is making the short version. I can't wait to see it!

I made a Savory Vegetable Cheesecake last night, using the Enchanted Broccoli Forest cookbook; it was good, but I plan on tweaking the ratio of ricotta to mozzarella next time.

Making progress on the baby blanket, although I can't seem to get the lime green color to show up correctly.

Here is my Quality Control Supervisor:

And here she is after an exhausting evening of watching the show, Boss. What a cutie.

Gracie, not Kelsey Grammer.

Have a good week.

1 comment:

  1. Gracie is precious. She looks toasty and soft.

    That savoury cheesecake--mmmm. It sounds and looks wonderful. Did you make it as an entree? That would be a nice recipe to have....

    ReplyDelete