Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pity Party

Feeling overwhelmed this morning. I had good news at the doctor yesterday--he doesn't think foot surgery is necessary at this point. I am to use an ultrasound device that stimulates bone growth and he thinks that will do the trick. So why am I feeling overwhelmed? I seem to have pulled a muscle above/behind my right breast and the pain is taking over. I took a muscle relaxer last night but it didn't help; the only thing it did was fog my brain and make me weepy.

I feel like my summer is being wasted. I should quit whining and focus on knitting, but even that isn't enough right now. More later when I'm feeling less blue.

1 comment:

  1. Totally relating to the foggy brain from the meds. Take care of yourself. Hope the knitting can lift your spirits.

    ReplyDelete