Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Sunday, May 13, 2018

Hello, Old Friends, Take Two

I finally closed on my house, which means the last details of the divorce are done.  I consider myself a very fortunate and contented woman.  I'm not sure why I've been having so much difficulty with posting here but hopefully I've figured it out.  I've missed having a place to document the good things in my life,  like my garden and the beach, which is where I go to gather driftwood and shells to use in my garden, much like the old woman in the story, Roxaboxen.
 
And of course, my sweet, sweet, Gracie.
 
 Thank you, friends, for your patience and friendship.  Hopefully you know that you are no small part of my happy life.

7 comments:

  1. So glad you are back! As your school year comes to an end, you will have so much more time to enjoy your state of contentment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you and Gracie again! Excited to see some pics and hear about how you both are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to hear from you! Owning the house yourself is a great feeling. Keith moved in with me so I've always owned this house and there is comfort in there. I hope your school year is ending smoothly. Mine is crazy since I'm having surgery May 31 so I'm trying to tie up loose ends, write finals early, IEPs, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rose,

    good to hear from you again - glad all is going so well for you and that you are contented. That's the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the closing Rose, that is a huge step in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete