Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Making

I really can't believe how gorgeous the summer has been so far. Being on the beach every day and working in the yard has really contributed to a sense of peace and bliss that I haven't felt in quite awhile, and I think being outside is the key factor.

 

 

It's just amazing how different the bay looks every day, and even on the same day. I love it.

 

I forgot to share my photos from last Saturday, when Melissa and I went to the Hermitage Museum and their Fiber Arts Studio.

 

 

 

 

 

This is me trying the loom; I am definitely taking a weaving class with them in the fall, when it's offered.

Melissa took this picture, and I love it. I love that my hands are maker hands.

 

2 comments:

  1. A very fun day, love all the knitting and those beautiful photos of the water.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete