Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Friday, April 15, 2011

Spring Break is Finally Here!

My spring break started at 4:00 p.m. today and I was in my pajamas by 6:00 p.m, but I feel at loose ends somehow.


I'm scheduled to receive another steroid shot in my foot in the morning, followed by a visit to the library book sale, but the rest of the weekend is pretty wide open. I'm hoping to clear out a few more bags worth of stuff to donate to the thrift store this weekend, and maybe do a little school work. Then I'm going to choose my traveling knitting, because I'm flying to New York on Tuesday for a visit with Meredith! I'm really looking forward to it.


I'm pretty sure I'm going to take my second Spud & Chloe sock, which is appropriate, since I bought the yarn at Brooklyn General last April, but I'm not sure what else I'm taking.

I'm test knitting a cowl for Larissa Brown, using some blue Berroco Vintage in Dungaree blue, but I'll probably be finished with it before I leave, so I doubt I'll be taking it with me.
The holes you see are meant for lacing of some type, whether it's I-cord, ribbon, or anything else you think would work. I haven't decided on what I'm going to use yet, but check out Larissa's version.

Have a happy spring weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break and your trip, Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cowl pattern! Enjoy your spring break and your trip.

    ReplyDelete