Mary Oliver

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do

with your one wild and precious life?"









Monday, December 3, 2012

Cat

I was so lucky yesterday. I went for a walk in the unseasonably warm weather and found the perfect craft hutch for free on the curb. It's exactly what I've been looking for on my thrift store visits but even better because it was free! Isn't it lovely?

 

There are two shelves to put in, as soon as I figure out a way to secure them. The doors at the bottom conceal all my pattern binders and the baskets on the top contain yarn in ziplock bags.

 

And remember, I warned you. Lots of cat photos.

Cat on the thrifted chest of drawers.

Cat on the thrifted chair and handmade quilt (by Meredith) in the sunroom.
Cat checking out the seashell Christmas tree.

I'm loving this cat.

 

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky!!!! It is perfect for your room and your visiting cat.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete